ESP - section 1
The Future of Film Entrepreneurial Storyteller Programme (ESP)
Bringing great ideas to screen in today’s fast-changing media landscape takes more than talent and hard work.
Commercial understanding, market know-how and flexibility of approach are increasingly essential for producers looking to bring their vision to market. The other critical aspect – and something that is impossible to teach – is your NETWORK.
ESP - About
ESP is a 12-month programme designed for Producers looking to build future-proofed business and careers.
Through monthly calls as well as online and in-person events, ESP is built to take projects and careers to the next level by providing the knowledge, insight and network needed in the new entertainment environment.
Key Benefits of ESP:
- Learn and problem solve in regular group calls with Future of Film Founder Alex Stolz
- Gain cutting edge knowledge from exclusive call / sessions with industry experts and leaders
- Build your network with a community of like-minded peers in calls, online and at Future of Film Summit
- Create projects built for market with 1-2-1 Consultancy with Alex Stolz and the enrollment in the Story Accelerator© system*
* ESP participants are also enrolled into Story Accelerator©, the proven system designed to accelerate your project from development to distribution. Focusing on building your overall ‘market package’, this process also includes 1-2-1 consultancy with Future of FIlm founder, Alex Stolz and will form the foundations of your ESP journey.
Also included in ESP
- Discover the future of film and network with your peers with a Delegate pass to Future of Film Summit (worth up to £179)
- Establish an online platform for your projects with 33% off an usheru Home for Film (worth £1,000)
Now is an incredible time to be a storytellers and ESP is built to give you the knowledge, strategies and network to seize this opportunity.
The cost of ESP for 12 months is just £1,095
The next ESP starts in Q2 2020 and spaces are strictly limited and offered on a selective basis. To apply please complete the form below.
Who are Future of Film Entrepreneurial Storytellers?
ESP is designed for ambitious producers looking to build future-proofed businesses and transform the world through their storytelling. They may be at an earlier stage in their career journey and likely to have already produced a feature or short. Or they may be more experienced filmmakers wanting to diversify and learn how new technologies and consumer strategies can transform their business. Above all, the Entrepreneurial Storyteller is open-minded, passionate for their projects and hungry to succeed.
ESP - about Alex
About Alex Stolz
Alex is a senior executive, strategist and broadcaster with high-level experience across Film, TV and Digital over two decades. As Head of Distribution at the BFI, he supported the release of over 300 films in the UK and internationally.
He is Founder of Future of Film, Head of Film for film-technology company usheru Producer of the Film Disruptors podcast.
Previous roles include Distribution Consultant to Film London, Senior Executive Distribution and Exhibition at UK Film Council and Senior Programmer at Picturehouse Cinemas. His wide ranging media experience includes consultancy roles with Viceland, British Council, Federation of European Directors and the Colombian national film agency, Proimágenes.